Career at Logistics UK
Discover the Range of Careers Offered within National Logistics
Did you know that we are one of the Trusted business groups in the UK
Requirements for Class 1 / 2 Drivers:
Role involves mostly palletised goods transporting from one business to another. It can be long haul as well as short-haul.
– Must hold a clean HGV Class 2 licence.
– Driver CPC Card alongside with Digital Tacho Card required.
– A good command of English language.
– Must be in good physical health as tail-lift operation can be occasionally required.
– On job training provided.
Requirements for Class Van Drivers:
Job involves long distance as well as short distance journeys. Mainly *palletised deliveries*.
Must be physically fit and able to excel in teamwork environment.
Drivers who have experience of deliveries would be preferred.
Good communication skills and friendly. Be able to concisely communicate with customers and office.
Perform daily pre and post shift vehicle inspections.
A clean driving license.
Have held the license for at least 2 years.
Must have driven 3.5 tonne Luton van.